Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Calling All Angels

Hello Nevada Angels,

We have an Angel Alert!!!

I have an urgent request for ALL of you. On Saturday January 26, 2008 there is a Funeral for SSG. Sean Gaul. He was killed in Iraq on January 9, 2008. The Westboro Baptist Church will be there to protest the funeral and I would like to get as many angels as possible to please attend this funeral on behalf of the family to show support and out number the protestors.

Funeral Services for this Fallen Hero will be on January 26th, 2008. They are scheduled to begin at 11:00 A.M. and will be at Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 100 Bishop Manogue Drive, Reno, 89511.


If you are able to come I welcome you with open arms. If you need help with directions, hotels anything, please feel free to contact me day or night. I will do everything I can to make sure as many Angels are there to support this family that has made the ultimate sacrafice.

Thank you,


--
Jessica Bezanson
CTL of Northern Nevada
VA-CTL of Reno NV
Member of Wounded Soldier TLC Team

I wish you just enough....
May no soldier go unloved.
May no soldier walk alone.
May no soldier be forgotten,
Until they all come home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica,
Looks like the Patriot Guard Riders will also be there, you may want to hook up with them?

http://www.patriotguard.org/Forums/tabid/61/postid/752042/view/topic/Default.aspx


Rest in peace,SSG. Gaul.

Unknown said...

Sorry, hit 'Send' too soon...it looks like the contact person for this funeral mission at the PGR is

Northern Nevada Ride Captain, Dave Burke at burked@cccomm.net

God bless, and I'll have you all, and the family, in my prayers.